Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Amazing Breakdown for May 2

Today I started going to the YMCA at 5 in the morning until 715 in the morning with an awesome group of serious workout queens.  Today, I burned 1,182 calories!  No that's not a typo either lol.  We are meeting Monday through Friday each morning, and alternate extreme cardio with shaping and weight conditioning.  I want to go on Saturday's and Sunday's too, but I guess I will have to see how I feel come Saturday.  My body might need the break.  I hope I can endure it though, because talk about melting the Hell out of some fat!  The scale will be interesting to watch, that's for sure!  Based on me doing this same schedule on weekends too, combined with my eating changes, I should lose about 6 pounds a week!  At first maybe more because you know how that goes, but still ... How awesome!  The workouts are very much like what you see onthe Biggest Loser show.  I still am in shock I burned that many calories today, HOLY COW!

So, I ate 1,117 calories and 138 carbs today.  But with my exercise, I am actually sitting at NEGATIVE 65 calories!  I finally took in more water, had to with all that activity and sweat lol.  I am at 144 ounces today :)

I am definitely a woman on a mission!  Let's see that weight go away fast!  And leave a true athlete in her place!  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment